Friday, September 24, 2010

Guess What? Even More Figure Drawings!

So what makes these drawings different from past ones? Two things--first, this is from the Advanced Life Drawing class (meaning I passed Intermediate Life Drawing... huzzah!). Second, these mark my first foray into the medium of NuPastel. It's a lot smoother and versatile than the Conté crayons I was using from before.

Also, I ought to point out that although all three drawings look as if they are based off one single pose and one model from different viewpoints, they are in fact different people in different poses at different times. Honest. You'll have to take my word for it.



1 comment:

  1. They do look similar but I can see the differences. I like the soft shadows you get with the NuPastel. Do you feel like you are learning more?

    ReplyDelete